Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So many praises...

Heading to bed and snatched a few minutes of quiet time to reflect on tiny, personal things I am thankful for in my life.  Granted, these are mine, but I'm sure you have your own.  Maybe you'll consider starting your own!  Check out my inspiration

1.  a hubby who helps clean this house
2.  cursive (I write my list down first!)-it's faster and elegant
3.  third graders who are also excited about cursive
4.  the hum of a fan at night
5.  pillowtop mattress
6.  an eight month old (today!) that is feeling better...*sigh of relief*
7.  watching "Wipe Out" with Jackson as he hollers right along with us...hee hee hee
8.  friends who inspire gratitude lists
9.  excitement about my 31 order coming in the mail soon!
10.  having to cut my list short tonight, but SO many more things I could add

No comments:

Post a Comment