Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Little Valentines

We're not a sappy couple.  We never have been.  We, like others, love year round.  But Valentine's Day takes on a whole new meaning when you have little ones to love.  I wanted today to be special for them. 

Jeremy knows I don't need flowers.  There were plenty of sweets at the school party.  I got to eat school lunch with my man. Hmmm-romantic!  :)

However, I wanted my babies to go to their party at Miss Margo's. 
I wanted them to have the Power Ranger and Hello Kitty cards to hand out. 
I wanted to give their own goodies-Jackson's was Batman stuff and Kennedy's was Princess stuff. Awww...:) 
But most of all, I want them to know today and everyday that they matter more to me than all the flowers, chocolate and fancy dinners in the world.  I want them to feel loved forever...unconditionally...deeply

Sometimes I feel like I fail.  Sometimes I succeed!  Sometimes, I just don't know.  Sometimes, I need help.  Here are 100 ways to be kind to your child.  I've already found about 100 I want to try tonight! :)

Maybe we can do one a day.  100 days of kindness.  Wouldn't that be nice?  Oh, and then REPEAT!

Love to you and your little boogers!


*Singing His Praises*
~Jeremy keeping the kids Sunday for the church party, but sending me home early so he didn't have to worry.

~A snow day all by myself yesterday!  What a treat!

~Parents and in-laws who will keep grandkids at the drop of a hat.

~Jeremy driving all the way here just so the kids could have their Valentine's party with their little friends.

~Jeremy eating school food with me, just so we can have a Valentine's "dinner".

~Getting to spend an evening with my little Valentine's

~Take out food and paper plates for a busy and tired mama

1 comment:

  1. Kayla, this is beautiful. Your precious little ones are so blessed to have you and Jeremy to Live your Love in front of them. Thanks! And thanks for blessing those around you as well!

    ReplyDelete