Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Page is Turned

We made it!  We're in tact!  We didn't fall apart!  The countdown is almost over!  Oh the joy of reuniting our family after 4 1/2 months of chaos!

There were a few times I wasn't sure we would make it.
There were a few times when I thought I might go crazy.
There were a few times when I wanted to throw in the towel, lock the doors behind us and just run away with the kids in the back seat jamming to Veggie Tales.

Obviously, everything worked out and we are turning the page to another chapter of our little lives.  To me, the page is blank. White.  But to God, it's written in bold, black ink.  He knows the very next steps our family will take.  The people we will meet.  The road we will walk down. 

And for that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment