Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Little Piece of Perfection

Just when you think life is perfect, just when you think life is easy...God says, "Hang on honey".

Instead of boring you with all our "new normal" things, you can check it out here or here.  Now to add to our ever changing lives, we are HAPPY (and scared to death) to announce that Baby Barnard #3 is on it's way, making his or her appearance in December!

Let me tell you...the emotions that have run through this house over the last few weeks!  We are scared, excited, blessed and nervous about all these changes.  Isaiah 55: 8-9 says: 
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LordFor as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
No, this was not planned...in our books anyway.  But His ways are always perfect.  He always knows the bigger picture.  This baby was never unplanned, never unwanted, never had bad timing. 

So now, we're thankful. 

We wait on our third little piece of perfection with joyful anticipation. 

What a joy to share this news with you!  Please pray with us for a healthy baby, healthy mommy and healthy pregnancy.  I go to the doctor on Monday and will hopefully have more information then!

God's been good!  For you, mama.  I know you'd be proud.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! This little one will be as blessed as the two you already have. I am a little sad that you won't be here to have it but you are where you are suppose to be. Miss you guys a lot. December 4th is a good date to have a baby. I know your birthday is close to that. Take care of yourself. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Julie! We miss you guys too. You guys should come over sometime. Our days are dwindling.
    December 4th is my nephew's birthday too! Mine is the 13th, Jeremy's sister's twins are the 19th and Kennedy's is the 30th! This one is due around the 21st or 28th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So thrilled to hear your news! It's amazing how sometimes God gives us our most greatest gifts when we are least expecting them and at times when we need them the most. I am so happy for you all and you and baby will be in my prayers! All my best, Deana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harold and Micki MeyerMay 2, 2012 at 8:53 AM

    WOW How exciting and we will keep you all in our prayers. Everything is in God's timing!! This is wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am so hoping you will name her after me, after all I am your closest neighbor and your bestie every day!!! ❤

    ReplyDelete